Sunday, November 22, 2009

#3 is here

The Mister's 3d tooth has finally arrived, I am actually posting this a little late, his tooth came in on Nov. 11Th. Pretty much the whole time we were in Cali he was fussy and running a fever, my mom kept saying as soon as we got home he would be OK and she was almost right. On our Long drive home I gave him my finger to chew on when he was fussing and to my surprise there was another tooth on the top. My mom was only half right though, although his tooth did finally come in, he was still sort of fussy and still coughing, so I took him to the Dr. a couple days after we got home. The Dr said that he has double ear infections (poor guy), and it looked like he may have had them for a little while, so that could be part of the reason for his unhappy self. Hopefully the meds. will help both the ears and the cough, but it seems like his 2ND top tooth is on its way in already so he is still gonna be my fussy man,(only at night, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment