Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Next milestone.....He is sitting up



Yesterday, I thought I would try and see if Landon could sit up by himself, and guess what he did it. He still topples over sometimes, you know that Greene melon does weigh him down sometimes, but for the most part he is doing pretty good. I didn't think he would be able to do it, because just last week when Mema and Poppie were here he couldn't sit by himself, but I guess that is how it work, one day they wake up and just know how to do something new.

Next week I think I will be posting that he is crawling, he is starting to push up on his knees...better get the house child-proofed because he is an inquisitive little man.

3 comments:

  1. God bless the "Greene" melon!!! Hehehehehe

    POPPY

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least they are not "seedless" melons!!! Just wait until you go see Poppy....he will get him crawling for sure....they way he helps show them to push with their feet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO LANDON... GO!!!! Keep your parents on the run!! Ü

    Can't tell Leah and Landon are related... can you??? hehehehe

    Thanks for the updates... love them!!!

    ReplyDelete