Monday, October 26, 2009

Prison Break 10k

On Sat before we went to the Boo at the Zoo, my friend Jill and I ran a 10k. We had both intended on running the half marathon, but neither of us trained like we should of, so last minute we both switched to the 10k, boy am I glad. I have to admit that I was very tempted to turn at the 5k point, but I didn't and I completed the 10k in record time, for me. I finished in 57:30, I was hoping for under 1hr so I was happy. It was pretty chilly before we ran, but once we got going it was nice, I am glad I did it, it has gotten me motivated to run again....which is good because I am gonna need it when winter gets here. Here is a picture before we ran, Steve wasn't even out of bed yet when he took this picture for me, and I was leaving to go run, some would say crazy
And here is a picture of Me and my BabyGirl after I ran, it was nice to see them waiting for me just before the finish line, made the final push a little easier.

1 comment: