Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Latest with Sissy

I have gotten way behind on my post, so I decided today that I would try and catch up. I figured that I would just do a page for each of the kids to see what they have been up to latetly
Here she is after playing in the snow

Here she is with Mommy and Mister waiting to watch the Broncos win the Fiesta Bowl, Go Broncos!!!

This is her, our Neighbor Alexa, and Hailey at Chuck E Cheese on some game/ride

This is her new favorite dress, it is her Belle Dress that Mema made her for Christmas, She loves it because it goes up when she spins. That is a new requirment for her Dresses, she only likes them if they go up when she spins, such a girly girl!

Don't you love the Angel's hat with the dress..

I know that there is alot more stuff, becasue she is such a busy body, but that is all I can remember for now. I am gonna try and keep up on it this time, maybe then I won't forget stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment